Subscribing to the services of a fooder platform through the website or application requires acceptance of the following conditions:
fooder offers a dedicated wallet to manage your restaurant's use of food-related services and additional features. You can even use this wallet to send broadcast conversations to WhatsApp according to the rates and fees of WhatsApp (link), and the WhatsApp company offers free conversations per month for each institutional WhatsApp account, and after consuming it, it is necessary to ensure that there is sufficient balance in the company’s WhatsApp institutional account to avoid failure to access messages from WhatsApp, and the prices of the WhatsApp company are unified globally, and the fooder platform bills the customer at the official price shown on the pricing mechanism link for conversations via the fooder platform, as well as on the pricing for each country on the official website link for WhatsApp.
fooder always guarantees the customer this structure to obtain more distinguished services to facilitate the payment process and the collection of payments through a high-quality service, provided that this will not affect the crowding of the customer’s account with many accounts on the same service. In addition, the customer will not be charged per order fee, which means no money wasted on the wallet and getting the most out of the subscription.
fooder Run Service:
fooder believes in the importance of providing distinguished services to customers. fooder provides a separate additional service, which is the fooder Run service, through which it connects with reputable delivery companies that serve different geographical areas to deliver customer orders on time without delay.
fooder provides the fooder Run service to customers to connect them with its partners from the delivery companies “Service Provider” to provide delivery service to consumers who order through the site or application provided by fooder or by external applications and websites linked to fooder Run. fooder may choose to provide managed and support services to the customer to facilitate their work in fooder Run, which is, for example, but not limited to, the legal agreement with delivery companies, billing and compensation. fooder also has the right to stop providing support services at any time and inform the customer thirty days in advance to work out contracting procedures with service providers and others.
By subscribing to fooder Platform, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions for using the Platform and its affiliated services.
If you have any questions about these user conditions, the practices of this system, or your dealings with the system, you can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org Saudi Arabia - Jeddah.
1.1. (General Conditions) :
- These terms and conditions represent the use of fooder services, which is an electronic platform that allows customers to interact with and manage requests from users or consumers (“Services”). Whereas, the use of any person who is connected, whether a merchant, a consumer, or otherwise, is considered an approval and acceptance by him, and he is in a full legal capacity, system, and law for all the articles, clauses, and provisions of these terms and it is a confirmation of your commitment to their regulations and what is mentioned in them, and we point out to you that fooder may be (a website or an application on mobile phones or an electronic platform) and these terms and conditions are valid and enforceable once you agree to them and start In subscribing to fooder service or its affiliated services.
1.2 Inferential definitions:
- “fooder” platform this term means Ratwa Information Technology Company and/or accredited companies and service providers, and this definition includes all forms of Ratwa Information Technology Company on the Internet and social media, whether it is an electronic application or a website on the World Wide Web.
- “Customer” means every business owner or trader who participates in the fooder Platform and fooder Platform services.
- “Consumer” means by this term every consumer who purchases a product or service from the customer through the website that he established through fooder.
- “Terms and Conditions” means the rules, terms, and conditions of using fooder platform, that is, all the terms and conditions of fooder platform that govern and regulate the operations of users of the platform.
- “Service Provider” means the services that fooder Platform provides to customers through third parties, and “providing services” means merely providing a connection between the customer and the service provider.
1.3 ( Eligibility to obtain services ):
- You represent and warrant the following: Your use of fooder Platform services has never been suspended or prevented from using them at any time.
- You are not a competitor to fooder Platform, nor do you offer any competing product for the services provided by fooder Platform.
- You have full legal capacity to contract and you will not be in breach of any law or agreement.
1.4 ( license scope) :
- fooder Platform grants the customer a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sublicensable, and irrevocable license to access and use its services.
- You will not make the Services available or rent, lease, assign, resell, distribute, or sublicense the Services to any third party.
- not modify, abbreviate, translate, abstract, create a sub-work based on decompiling, performing reverse engineering the design of fooder Platform Application or otherwise identifying or attempting to identify or attempt to access the source code, internal design of the Services or any text, or multimedia images (photos, audio, video files), data or other information provided by fooder Platform or third-party service providers.
- You will not delete, alter, or otherwise modify any copyright or other official notices contained in the Services.
- You will not intentionally transfer or distribute the Services, or allow the Services to be downloaded for use other than as specified herein.
1.5 ( Intellectual property rights):
- “fooder” platform agrees to the intellectual property rights of customers in terms of content that they have created through their stores and applications, whether they are owned by them before or after the establishment of the site or application.
- The customer agrees to the intellectual property rights of fooder platform, including the platform, and the words, logos, and other symbols of the services of fooder platform or displayed on fooder platform, as fooder platform, and every right that follows fooder platform, are rights protected by intellectual property rights and trademark laws and are considered Exclusive ownership of fooder platform, and it is not entitled in any way to infringe it or use it without authorization from the management of fooder platform.
1.6 ( compensation):
- By agreeing to these user conditions and using the system or service, you agree to accept full liability for damages arising from or related to:
a) Your breach or violation of any provision of these user conditions or any applicable law, legislation or implementing regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, whether referred to in these terms and conditions of use or not.
b) Your violation of any rights of any third party, including service providers.
c) Your use or misuse of any of the services provided by fooder Platform.
d) In the event that fooder Platform service is disrupted or the customer causes any damages that affect the partnership or electronic linking operations, each party has the right to request compensation, provided that the value of compensation does not exceed the value of the paid subscription and a maximum of 20,000 Saudi Riyals.
1.7 ( legal responsibility):
- The information, recommendations, services, or any of them provided to you on or through the Website, the Service, and the Application are for general information purposes only and do not constitute advice. You will maintain, as far as possible, the correctness and updating of the Website and the Application, and its contents.
- fooder Platform shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use (or inability to use) of the site or application, including damages caused by malware or viruses infecting software in general beyond control unless such damage is caused by willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the caller.
- Responsibility for the quality of third-party services associated with fooder Platform rests with the Service Provider. Under no circumstances shall fooder Platform bear any responsibility related to the services provided by the Service Provider or arising from them, nor shall it accept responsibility for any actions, behavior, conduct, or negligence, or all of the foregoing, on the part of the Service Providers. Hence, any complaints about the services should be submitted to the service provider, including shipping companies and electronic payment companies.
- Also, fooder platform is not responsible for stopping the provision of additional services, such as the service of shipping products that serve a specific geographical area, and the customer has no right to stop his subscription to fooder platform for this reason or to request compensation for that.
1.8 Invalidation of one or more conditions
- The invalidity of any of the conditions of these user conditions does not affect the validity of the rest of the other conditions contained therein.
- In the event that there are any invalid conditions in these user conditions or an unacceptable provision in certain circumstances in accordance with the standards of reasonableness and fairness and only to this extent, a provision that is acceptable taking into account all circumstances and conforms to the provisions of the invalid condition as much as possible works in place of it between the parties, taking into account the content and purpose of these user conditions.
1.9 ( modification of services) :
- fooder reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to do the following at any time: a) Change the Services or any associated materials; and/or stop publishing its services. b) Substitution of services with other similar materials. c) Stop and/or deal with any company that provides additional services on its platform.
1.10 (Refund and Cancellation):
Roguery and Fraud:
Ratwa has the right to suspend or terminate the customer's account when it is suspected of involvement in embezzlement activity in connection with the services of fooder platform or any of its customers and to take any other legal action if necessary.
- General rule: In the event that the customer achieved or did not achieve any order or sales by using fooder platform service, and then requested a refund, the request will be rejected, and the customer agrees that the setup fees are not refundable.
a) It is stipulated that the customer is entitled to a refund resulting from stopping the service of fooder platform for a period that caused harm to the customer. b) The customer raises the refund request by communicating with the customer service team in the designated channels. c) The customer service team processes the refund request within 3-5 working days. In the event that the customer is not entitled to a refund, the customer service team will inform the customer of the rejection, explaining the reasons. d) In the event that the customer is entitled to a refund, the refund will be within the 15th and 30th of each month, whichever comes first.
(Refund during promotional offers)
a) The period for refunding the subscription subject to the National Day promotions is only 24 hours, without prejudice to what was mentioned in the previous paragraph. Subscription refund applies only to the semi-annual subscription (6 months) and the annual subscription (12 months). b) The refund period for annual subscription fees subject to National Day promotions is only 24 hours.
(Annual and semi-annual subscriptions):
a) The customer has the right to request a refund of the full amount within 10 days from the date of subscription, in the event that he does not use other services, knowing that a bank transfer fee of (9 riyals) or any other fees such as payment gateway fees will be deducted. b) The customer has the right to request a refund of part of the amount until the 20th day of the subscription date, where only a month’s subscription + other services used will be deducted, knowing that a bank transfer fee of (9 riyals) or any other fees such as payment gateway fees will be deducted. c) If the customer requests a refund after a month, the request will be rejected.
a) The customer has the right to request a refund of the full amount within 3 days from the date of subscription if he does not use other services, knowing that a bank transfer fee of (9 riyals) or any other fees such as payment gateway fees will be deducted. b) The customer has the right to request a refund of part of the amount until the 9th day of the subscription date when a month’s subscription + other services used only + bank transfer fees (9 riyals) or any other fees such as payment gateway fees are deducted.
- The grace period for raising a refund request within 3 days from the date of subscription, in the event that other services were not used, as the value of other services used + bank transfer fees (9 riyals) or any other fees such as payment gateway fees will be deducted.
(In case of changing the package):
- In the event that the package is upgraded to a higher package and a refund is requested, the customer has the right to recover the amount of the difference between the packages, which did not exceed the grace period, and the previous balance (if it exceeds the grace period in the previous package) is considered a non-refundable balance and is automatically transferred to the lower package, knowing that Bank transfer fees (9 riyals) or any other fees such as payment gateway fees will be deducted.
(Messages of advertising and text campaigns):
The grace period for recovery is within 7 days from the date of payment, as the amount is non-refundable if messages are used during the grace period
Bank transfer fees (9 riyals) or any other fees such as payment gateway fees will be deducted.
The grace period for recovery is 7 days from the date of payment, and the amount is non-refundable if one of the packages was purchased during the grace period.
Bank transfer fees (9 riyals) or any other fees such as payment gateway fees will be deducted.
1.10 Modifications to the service and prices:
a) The prices for using the services are not fixed and are subject to change, provided that the user is notified 30 days in advance. Such notice may be given at any time by posting the changes on a linked Platform link or in the Website/Application by means of an announcement. b) fooder Platform reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. c) fooder Platform shall not be liable to the user or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the service.
1.11 Modification of the service and user conditions:
fooder reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any of these User Terms, or to change, suspend or discontinue the Service or Application (including without limitation the provision of any feature, database or content) at any time, by posting a notice on the site or by sending a notice to the customer through the service or application or via email. fooder may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
- The Customer bears sole responsibility for the privacy of the Services and shall be solely responsible for their use by any other person using his account and/or username, password, or access credentials. The customer also agrees to notify fooder platform if it becomes aware of any loss, theft, fraud, or unauthorized use of any password, user name, IP address, or other methods of accessing the services. fooder platform undertakes to follow all possible means to prevent or stop the damage.
2.2 Dealings with others:
2.3 Account terms:
- You must be 16 years of age or older or have reached the age of majority according to the laws and regulations governing the country from which you use the Service.
- You must register on fooder platform to use the service and benefit from it by writing the full name as it appears in the official papers, the current address, mobile number, a valid email, and any required information as shown, requested in the registration form, and fooder platform has the right to reject the request to create an account - as well It has the right to cancel any account at any time for a reason in accordance with the powers granted to it.
- fooder Platform has the right to use the e-mail address as a primary means of communication with all customers.
- The user is responsible for keeping his password secure. fooder platform is not responsible for any loss or damage that occurs as a result of forgetting and not maintaining the security of the account and password.
- The User is responsible for all activities and content such as data, graphics, images, and links that are uploaded under his account in fooder Platform (“Business Content”). You must not transmit any virus, computer worm, or any code of a destructive nature.
2.4 Activate the account:
- If you are subscribing to the Service on behalf of the business owner, then - the business owner is the owner of the account, and you are authorized by him and hereby the terms apply to both the business owner and the one authorized to manage the account.
- fooder platform undertakes to provide prices for services in advance, before and after subscription, and it is the user's responsibility to know the current prices for the services provided.
- As a customer, you must pay the value of the services by bank transfers or credit cards and authorize the card issuer to pay, immediately after the service is provided. As a user, you are responsible for paying all fees on time, and you acknowledge that you have reviewed the cancellation and refund policy, except in some of the aforementioned cases on fooder platform.
- The bill is paid by transferring the amount to the following bank account according to the price agreed upon with the customer, and the data are as follows:
Bank: Alinma Bank Account name: Ratwa Information Technology Company Account No.: 68202828079000 IBAN: 6205000068202828079000 SA Ratwa Information Technology Company C.R.: 4030389825 Address: 23321, Al Hamra District, behind the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 6525 Al Ater Street, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
2.6 Representations and guarantees:
- fooder Platform acknowledges that it will be responsible for the following: a) Responsible for technical support and repairing faults and problems that may occur as quickly as possible. b) Responsible for the periodic maintenance of fooder Platform system. c) Responsible for managing server hardware infrastructure and services provided by a third party. d) It is committed to taking all measures and making every effort to ensure the work of third-party services related to “fooder Platform”.
- Customer acknowledges and warrants that it will: a) Complies with all applicable laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and abroad. b) Provide correct and accurate information to “fooder Platform” and update it periodically about its work activity. c) Review and comply with any notices sent through the “fooder Platform” in relation to his use of the services provided by “fooder Platform”. d) Will not duplicate, sublicense, issue, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, offer, sell or reclassify the Services of “fooder Platform” and will not transfer and commercially exploit the Service, except as permitted in Contract herein. e) He will not use the information, content, or any data he accesses or obtains through the services of “fooder Platform” for any other purpose except for the commercial use stipulated in this contract, and he will use the system and the service exclusively for his own purposes and will not sell them to any third party (including but not limited to providing any service to any other person). f) Uses the Service or Application for lawful purposes only, and will not use the Services to damage, abuse, harass, or trespass on another's property or for any illegal purpose. g) Will not impede the proper operation of fooder Platform system. h) Will not attempt to harm the Service or the Application in any way. i) The system or other content will not be copied or distributed without the prior written permission of fooder Platform. j) He shall be responsible for all login information for his account such as usernames or passwords. k) He submits all evidence proving his identity to "fooder Platform".
2.7 Confidentiality of the information:
fooder platform adopts high-quality security standards to protect all users' data and prevent access to information unless the person is authorized to access it. Also, fooder platform has no control over the third-party services associated with it, such as shipping companies, electronic payment gateways, or software libraries on the site or application, noting that all of these services have separate terms, conditions, and privacy policies.
Terms and policies for using the first-party platform and the Meta platform
Before activating the WhatsApp API account through fooder platform, we made sure that the customer is aware of the following points, and please note that some of these requirements are universally unified by the WhatsApp company and apply to all companies that use the WhatsApp API, regardless of the different service providers. The WhatsApp company may make it available or update these features in the future.
- The process of collecting the necessary documents to document and upload the Facebook Business Account Manager/Meta FBAM takes about 3 working days, after which the account becomes under review by Facebook management. The review and approval process may take more than 30 days. - The process of approving the WhatsApp offer data and sending the OTP from the WhatsApp company takes 5 to 10 working days (if the offer data is rejected, the process takes additional time).
WhatsApp API Requirements:
- It does not support adding WhatsApp status available on the regular WhatsApp application. - Messages cannot be deleted after they have been sent. - It is impossible to select a specific message and respond to it alone, as in personal WhatsApp. - WhatsApp API numbers cannot be added to WhatsApp groups. - The company is not allowed to block its customers via WhatsApp API, but customers can block the company. - You can receive voice messages from your customers, but to send voice messages via direct voice recording, such as WhatsApp Business, you must use fooder platform application on your mobile. - To start a conversation with a customer, 24 hours have passed since the last message from him, he will require sending a form message approved in advance by the WhatsApp company, knowing that an unlimited number of these messages can be submitted through fooder platform with ease, learn the method. - Templates "Form Messages" may take up to 24 hours to be reviewed and approved by WhatsApp Company. - Before starting to use the service, the second party undertakes that when using or accessing any of the WhatsApp services directly or indirectly, it agrees to the terms of the globally unified WhatsApp services available at the link
Transfer your WhatsApp API account to another service provider:
According to the WhatsApp company’s updates in the month of August 2021, companies can transfer their WhatsApp API accounts from one service provider to another with ease and within about a week.
Conditions for returning the number to a regular WhatsApp business account:
- Delete the complete WhatsApp account on fooder platform. - Then the number will be canceled and returned to the regular WhatsApp business.
Notes related to fooder platform:
- The platform is in English, but there is an explanation of the settings and platform options in Arabic. - There is an application for fooder platform on the Apple Store and Google Play, but to access the administrative settings, it must be accessed from the computer. - The platform provides reports on employees and customers, and work is underway to launch an application specialized in statistics and reports.
Notes of Customer service:
- There is a WhatsApp number dedicated to serving customers who contract with fooder platform only (0125780095), and you can contact us at email@example.com - It is important for the company to be aware of the degree of technical support available to it by a fooder platform team, according to the package that was subscribed. - fooder provides an account manager to help each client get the most out of the platform.
Start your free trial NOW
Start Driving Online Orders To Your Restaurant With 0% Commission
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
No credit card required
Building no. 0120, AI- Hamara’a, Alatar st, behind the Ritz-Carlton hotel, Saudi Arabia, 23321